20 May, 2010

Week 6.2 (May 20, 2010)

Week 6.2 (May 20, 2010)
 I call it, "Color Composition in Multiple Colors, #1." I went about this composition in a manner that is similar to how the late Jackson Pollock painted his paintings by using spontaneity. I first created a composition on Sketchbook Pro with the "Airbrush" tool and the "Marker" tool. I randomly drew curved lines into a doodle, using fourteen of the different sixteen standard colors. I then imported the digital composition into Adobe Photoshop and applied three different adjustments. I first used the filter called "glass" to give my composition a blurry and shiny look. Then I adjusted the colors to more blue and more yellow by using hue/saturation adjustment. Finally, I used the filter called "Stainglass" to pixilize my composition. I am pleased with how it turned out after I adjusted the size of the circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment